- The study was approved by Mayo on August 19th 2014
- IRB approval from Democratic of Congo, Nyankunde site received on April 6th 2015
- IRB approval from JSS Hospital, Mysore, India received on April 7th , 2015
- IRB approval from Akdeniz University Hospital, Antalya, Turkey on April 21st, 2015
- IRB approval from Shanghai Children`s Medical Center, China on July 11th, 2015
- IRB approval from School of Medicine and University Hospital of Split, Croatia on August, 2015
- 78 sites from around the world responded to our survey.
- We have decided to recruit 12 sites for the Pilot study.
- Grant for Pediatric CERTAIN development approved.
- With the help of our programmer, Lei Fan, we are developing the CERTAINp software.
- The Syndrome cards, Medication cards as well as the Procedure cards are being reviewed presently.
- The baseline data collection on the RedCap software has been started from the IRB approved sites.
Baseline Simulation Training:
- Nyankunde, Antalya and India site have successfully completed Baseline Simulation Training.
Post- Simulation Training:
- Turkey center have successfully completed CERTAINp training and certification.
Please click on pCERTAIN to access the link for the survey for participation.
Co-PI: Grace Arteaga, MD
Co-PI: Sandeep Tripathi, MD
Co-PI: Srinivas Murthy,MD
Sites under consideration:
- Centre Medical Evangelique-Nyankunde, Democratic Republic of Congo
- National Hospital for Children, San Jose, Costa Rica
- School of Medicine and University Hospital of Split, Split, Croatia
- JSS Hospital, Mysore, India
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- National Institute of Pediatrics, Mexico City, Mexico
- Hospital of Hope, Mango, Togo
- Akdeniz University Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
- Shanghai Children’s Medical Center, Shanghai, China
- Post Implementation